PT Arutmin Indonesia is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
Arutmin’s firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia’s largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
Environmental Engineer (Code: Enviro) – Kalimantan Selatan
Based in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Enviro Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, controlling, monitoring and reporting the environmental programs in order that the relevant parties fulfill their contractual and/or commercial obligation.
- Min. S1 graduate in environmental engineer or relevant disciplines.
- Possess 1 – 3 years in relevant experience.
- Possess good knowledge in environmental regulation, and reclamation.
- Possess excellent language skills either spoken, written of both Indonesian and English.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess strong capability to work as team.
- High commitment to PTAI standard on business ethic.
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Closing date: September 23, 2011
Electrical Project Engineer (Code: EPE) – Banjarmasin
- Specific requirements to apply:
- Min. bachelor degree from reputable university, majoringelectrical engineering
- Min. 5 years working experiences in electrical project work
- Contracting experience in the construction of heavy industrial plant
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to company standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
- Closing date: September 19, 2011
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at the subject of your application to:
- Lowongan Kerja September 2010 Sebagai Domestic Marketing Superintendent di PT Arutmin Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja di Perusahaan Pertambangan PT Arutmin Indonesia Terbaru April-Mei 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan di PT Arutmin Indonesia Terbaru Januari-Februari 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Terbaru Desember 2010 di PT Arutmin Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Tambang di Arutmin Indonesia Terbaru Februari 2012
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan PT Arutmin Indonesia Terbaru Februari 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Tambang Batubara di PT. Berau Coal Kalimantan Terbaru September 2010
- Lowongan Kerja Tambang Terbaru di Bulan Maret 2011 PT Interex Energy
- Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan Pertambangan PT Pendopo Energi Batubara (PEB) Terbaru September-Oktober 2011
- Lowongan Kerja di Perusahaan Pertambangan Batubara PT Tunas Inti Abadi