Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
Trust Us To Fly
Our tag line Trust Us to Fly has inspired all of our staffs to devote their sincere efforts in giving their best performance for the long lasting of company operation in order to strive for excellence to our customers. Having a high commitment and integrity, we are sure that they make us a trusted carrier and our customers will trust us to fly.
Vision & Mision
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
1. Flight Safety Officer (FSO)
The position of FSO reports to a Safety Director, assist in ensuring that the standards of aviation safety are applied in flight crew aspects and assist in carrying out safety oversight monitoring
2. Cabin Safety Officer (CSO)
The position of CSO reports to a Safety Director, assist in ensuring that the standards of aviation safety are applied in cabin crew aspects and assist in carrying out safety oversight monitoring
3. Ground Safety Officer (GSO)
The position of GSO reports to a Safety Director, assist in ensuring that the standards of aviation safety are applied in dispatch/ramp/ground handling aspects and assist in carrying out safety oversight monitoring
- Male / female with age max 40 years old
- Have experience in the same field
- Have safety courses and programs
- Have a good interpersonal skills, analytical skills and computer and typing skills
- Having experience as Pilot (1), Flight Attendant (2), Flight Operation Officer (3) with rating Boeing 737 or Airbus 320/330
Send your application letter, CV and recent photograph (write your subject application) to:
PT Metro Batavia (Batavia Air)
Jl Ir H Juanda No 15 Jakarta Pusat
- Lowongan Kerja di Perusahaan Penerbangan Terbaru di PT Metro Batavia – Batavia Air Mei-Juni 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Sekretaris dan Accounting di PT Metro Batavia – Batavia Air Desember 2010
- Lowongan Kerja di Maskapai Penerbangan Tiger Airways (Mandala Airlines) Terbaru April 2012
- Lowongan Kerja PT Metro Batavia Supervisor Componen Control
- Lowongan Kerja di Maskapai Penerbangan PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Terbaru Januari 2011
- Lowongan Kerja di Maskapai Penerbangan PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) April 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Metro Department Store September-Oktober 2010
- Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan Pertambangan PT Pendopo Energi Batubara (PEB) Terbaru September-Oktober 2011
- Lowongan Kerja Perawat Terbaru September 2010 di AGRO GROUP
- Loker Perusahaan Penerbangan Terbaru April 2010 di Air Asia