We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT. Agro Wana Lestari is the Groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 60,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based Kalimantan.
(Kalimantan Tengah – Kuala Kuayan)
- Overall in charge of compiling data for progress / field reports and administrative and secretarial works relevant to mature areas. To verify and provide necessary data and information pertaining to mature areas.
- Update and formalize necessary maps according to the work progress and the work schedule.
- To assist in preparation of appropriate maps and records for land compensation payment. To maintain all records, files, maps, plans pertaining to mature areas.
- Timely preparation of contract and to check BAPP (including field inspection) and other relevant matters. Accuracy and verification is of outmost emphasis at all times.
- To prepare annual budget according to the company policy. Carefully monitor the agreed piece rated works to be in line with the budget. Assist in obtaining necessary details relevant to variance analysis report and timely submission of comments for the variation against the budget.
- To verify and ensure timely submission of monthly progress report. Figures should be checked carefully to enable submission of error free reports
- To coordinate with other departments for smooth operation and management of mature areas without much friction and conflicts.
- To maintain confidentiality of all operations and figures relevant to company matters and in particular to mature areas activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Kuayan.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- having experience as administration staff will be advantage.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
No related posts.